The Best Maui Jet Ski Rentals Reg $139 | $115 Special!
- 1 Hour Rental Adult Driver
Reg $139.95Aunties Price: $115.95 plus tax
- 1/2 Hour Rental Adult Driver Reg
$99.95Auntie’s Price: $75.95 plus tax
Reg $24.95Auntie’s Price $19.95 plus tax. Max 2 passengers
We Will Email You An E-Ticket And Receipt After You Complete Your Order. Easy Refunds. No Cancel Fees. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
Duration: 1 Hour or 1/2 Hour
Times: On the hour from 8:00am till 3:00pm.
Location: Hyatt Regency @ Kaanapali Beach. 200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina Hi 96761
Maui’s Only Jet Ski Rental Company!
Great for Couples & Parents with kids.
Take turns being the driver.
Safe and Fun!!
Drive your own High-Performance Jet Ski. Make high-speed tight turns.
- An unparalleled combination of speed, handling, and agility.
- Pacific Jet Sports is located on Maui on the west shore oceanfront of the Hyatt Kaanapali Resort.
- First Timers, riding a Jet Ski is Easy and Fun.
- Full instructions before you go, and free life jackets to keep you safe.
- An hour on a Jet Ski was voted #1 “Must-Do” water sports activity on Maui for two years in a row (2011 – 2013).
- Maui Jet Ski Rental is the only jet ski rental company on the island of Maui!
- A Maui jet ski rental is fast and easy. It’s perfect activity if you have some extra time while you are on Maui.
- With typical ride times of 30 minutes or one hour, you can make your Maui jet ski rental in Kaanapali- Lahaina and still have plenty of time for lunch and other activities.
- It’s a three minute boat ride to reach Jet Ski Island where your Maui jet ski rental begins.
- You’ll be fitted for a life jacket, given a thorough briefing covering riding area, safe riding practices, and operation of your machine.
- After your ride is over, enjoy snacks and refreshments on Jet Ski Island.
- When you’re ready, it’s just a three-minute boat ride back to the Kaanapali Beach and you’ve got the whole rest of the day ahead of you.
Your jet ski rental includes free instructions, so if this is your first time, relax – Riding a jet ski is FUN & EASY!! – You are going to have a blast and anyone can do it, non swimmers, and physically challenged too. When you get to the Jet Ski Platform, guides will make you feel comfortable with your machine and provide you with simple instructions so you can get the “most” from your rental time! This will include: A thorough description of the riding area itself including it’s boundaries (100 acres), starting and stopping your jet ski, steering and handling your jet ski, how to avoid other jet skiers on the course, how to get back on your jet ski should you fall off, returning to the jet ski dock when your ride time is over.
It’s fun and easy so here we go!!!!
For starters…HOP ON! Your guide will attach the engine’s emergency shut-off clip to your life jacket. This clip is a precaution to ensure the engine is killed automatically should you fall off your running jet ski. Next, a jet ski steers like a bicycle. Just push the handlebar left or right to turn. Finally, the “gas pedal” is simply a lever. That’s it! Once you are comfortable with the safe operation of your jet ski and you have no further questions, your instructor will slide you away from the jet dock with you aboard and….AWAY YOU GO!!!! Your rental time begins now.
These are truly high-performance machines so be careful not to floor the throttle at first. A minute or two is all it will take for you to feel comfortable and in total control of all that horsepower!!
If for any reason during your ride you do fall off don’t worry, your jet ski will shut off automatically once you enter the water (a warm 80 degrees year round). Plus, there are no propellers on a jet ski, they are propelled by a jet of water so if your passenger falls off, they needn’t worry about any propellers that can hurt them when you turn around to pick them up-there are NONE! Just climb back on from the rear of the machine via the ladder bars we’ve installed, reattach the key, press the green button to go and you’re off and running again!!!
A couple of driving tips:
- Any jet ski (including ours) will steer and handle better once you are going at least 7 -8 MPH.
- At 10 MPH (and up), they will track through the water beautifully with the precision of a finely tuned race car!
- If you feel like you don’t have total control steering, it probably means you just need to speed up a little bit.
- Gas through the turns, it helps your machine keep it’s momentum and you more balanced. (don’t back off the throttle in the turns, they don’t coast, they would just slow down!)
- Now that you know how easy it is Go For It!!
While you’re here, stock up on some of our other favorite Maui activities: