Royal Lahaina "Myths of Maui" Luau Tickets!
The Royal Lahiana Luau is proud to offer one of the best luau experiences on the island of Maui. Their beachside setting is incomparable, offer the largest buffet-style menu and are the only luau that caters to including children (and at an affordable rate!).
Conveniently located at the Royal Lahaina Resort in Kaanapali, their exciting luau pairs Hawaiian delicacies with renowned fire-knife performers and stunning dancers. Enjoy their delicious menu items while also fully immersing yourself in the culture, myths, legends, and tradition of ancient Polynesia.
They include performances relating to the many different cultures that comprise the Hawaiian Islands. They are the very first luau experience to incorporate multiple fire-knife dancers, thus enhancing their unique luau experience.
The show has evolved immensely over the years and it is in fact, the longest running luau in Maui. They provide souvenir photo opportunities for you and your loved ones to cherish. They offer local craftsmen on site, making handmade jewelry, traditional carving of statue keepsakes, Hawaiian attire, and other various items to take home with you.
Your evening concludes with the exhilaration of seven fire dancers that make playing with lit, twirling poi balls and juggling bright rings of ignited fire look easy! Audience participation is encouraged (but not with the fire dancers, of course!) and they promise to provide you with a beautiful evening; full of enjoyable entertainment, history, culture, and dance, all underneath the twinkling of the star-lit night sky.
The buffet dinner is served first. Shortly after dinner, you’ll relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of Polynesia. The hula dancers will intoxicate you with their graceful hula as they tell their stories that are both rich in culture and in fascinating tradition.
The ocean stage setting offers spectacular views of the beach and the sunsets are simply magical. Enjoy the captivating, harmonious Hawaiian music, enchanting fire dancers, elegant luau dancers, and submerge yourself and your loved ones into a world of ancient Hawaii tradition that is still very much alive today.
The best seating in the house is VIP seating. VIP seating includes early entry into the luau are which means picture-perfect photo opportunities before the rest of the crowd enters the grounds.
The VIP seats are in the first row of seats which are in front of the entertainment stage. VIP section tables are more spacious, giving you more room to move around and navigate your area.
The Royal Lahaina Luau Menu:
The Royal Lahaina Luau’s buffet is second to none. Because we boast the largest buffet of any luau and because they cater to children, they remain one of the most popular luaus on the island of Maui. The immense children’s buffet bar is made to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters! Even adults will be stunned by the options and varieties of all the delicious food choices!
- Green Salad with the option of Thousand Island dressing or papaya seed dressings
- Macaroni Salad: elbow macaroni noodles, mayonnaise, shredded carrots, parsley, salt and pepper
- Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad: a fruit salad that includes banana, mandarin oranges, coconut flakes, macadamia nuts and combined together with mayonnaise
- Cucumber Namasu: a tangy Asian combination of cucumber, carrots, onions and rice vinegar
- Asian Shrimp Salad: fresh watercress, bean sprouts, cucumber, celery, carrots, tomatoes, bell pepper, onions, and shrimp stirred with an oriental dressing
- Lomi Lomi Salmon: a Hawaiian recipe of salted salmon, onions, and tomatoes
- Poi: a Hawaiian delicacy- pounded taro root with water
- Fried Rice: Rice that is pan fried with peas, carrots, garlic, onions and soy sauce.
- Pan Fried Noodles: chow mein noodles that are pan fried with onions, carrots, celery, garlic, chives, and soy sauce.
- Huli Chicken: a recipe mixture of chicken, veggies, paired with long rice noodles that are marinated in an Asian influenced sauce and baked.
- Kalua Pork: Roasted pork cooked in the imu- an underground oven.
- Teriyaki Beef.
- Sesame, Honey Island Fish: a sesame, honey basted fish is broiled on spinach, topped with fresh mango, and a unique coconut cream sauce.
- Hawaiian sweet rolls
- Whole kernel sweet corn
- Molokai Sweet Potato: a purple sweet potato variety that is steamed and served with coconut syrup and coconut flakes
Keiki (kids) Menu:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Potato Chips
- Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.
- White cake with white frosting and coconut shavings.
- Guava tart: A filling of guava jam and vanilla pudding on a tart crust.
- Haupia: A Hawaiian dessert of a coconut gelatin pudding.