Tommy Bahama Beach Umbrella Rentals | 50% Off Online!
Book your Wailea, Makena and Kihei beach umbrella rental online for 50% off.
The Maui sun can be a scorcher at times, so make sure you and your family are protected from the Sun’s rays with our premium beach umbrella rentals for 50% off online. Our extremely sturdy beach umbrellas can withstand a massive amount of wind and will protect your family’s skin from unfortunate vacation sunburns. Our beach umbrellas will allow you to take a break from the hot Sun on the beach whenever you like. They’re perfect for rounding up the family for a much needed lunch break, so you can enjoy your homemade cocktails and snacks without exposing yourself to harsh UV rays.
Check out our discounted rates on all beach umbrellas:
1 day (24 hrs)
Regular $9.90 only$4.95
1 week (7 days)
Regular $29.90 only $14.95
2 weeks (14 days)
Regular $44.95 only $22.50
1 month (28 days)
Regular $74.95 only $37.50
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- 7 Feet Across.
- Aluminum pole and fiberglass ribs make this umbrella extremely sturdy.
- Vented canopy top allows for air to flow through the umbrella reducing resistance on windy days.
- Pole tilt feature allows for easy shade adjustment as the Maui sun moves across the sky.
- The included sand auger allows you to easily screw the umbrella pole deep into the sand. No hammer or mallet required.
- Protect your skin from dangerous UV rays.
- Stay cool when the Sun is blasting heat onto the beach.
- Enjoy the beach longer.
- Keep your cooler shaded so your beer, lunch or snacks stays cold longer.
- Look like a local because we all bring them to the beach.
The sun on Maui is very intense making the UV index read in the high red zone. There is nothing worse than spending your precious vacation nursing a sunburn. These are premium Tommy Bahama Market style umbrellas, meaning they have a vented top making them extremely sturdy in the Kihei trade winds. When you thinking beach about a beach umbrella rental, think Auntie Snorkel!
They have a fold-out handle with a screw base to make securing them deep into the sand a breeze. It’s what all us locals use too. If we’re going to be spending any extended amount of time at the beach we always bring an umbrella or two ;-)~ Mark Noble, Owner
We can’t wait to meet you and help you avoid the Sun during your Maui activity breaks on the beach.
While you’re here, check out some of our other amazing beach rentals to make your trip one for the ages: