Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals | 50% Off Online!
Reserve the best stand up paddle board rentals in Kihei, Wailea and Makena today! Coast along the shoreline and watch the gorgeous underwater sea life dart around as you soak up the Maui sunshine. Perfect for getting in some sightseeing and exercise at the same time, paddle boarding is one of the most enjoyable activities you can partake in here on our majestic island of Maui.
Be sure to bring your snorkel gear so you can take a dip in a variety of areas as you cruise through some of the most beautiful scenery on Earth and say hi to the turtles you come across on your way, but please be respectful of the marine life.
Reserve online and then come by our shop between 7:30am – 6:00pm to pick up your stand up paddle board seven days a week!
We are Kihei’s #1 stand up paddle board rentals shop & we have the lowest prices. Book soon because we sell out of paddle boards regularly. If the day you select on the calendar is not grayed-out we still have boards. Make sure you pre-reserve so you don’t get stuck without a paddle boards for your trip.
Reg $39 only $19.95
Reg $49 only $29.95
Reg $69 only $34.95
Reg $109 only $54.95
Reg $159 only $79.95
Reg $249 only $124.95 (Free Delivery on Weekly Rentals)
Reg $399 only $199.95 (Free Delivery on Weekly Rentals)
Reg $520 only $260 (Free Delivery on Weekly Rentals)
Reg $599 only $299.95 (Free Delivery on Weekly Rentals)
- We are a two-minute walk to the best stand up paddle boarding beach on Maui, Kamaole Beach One in Kihei. Check the photo.
- FREE stand up paddle boarding instruction at our shop.
- Our boards are WIDE & STABLE making it EASY & FUN to learn to paddleboard.
- FREE all day parking at our shop
- We have the lowest SUP (stand up paddle board) rental prices on the best equipment because we are family owned and ran. Low overhead 🙂
- Our brands include Naish, NSP, Bounce SurfTech, and Wavestorm.
- Top Quality, premium boards we are proud to use ourselves. We have a wide range of paddle board rentals for people of all different sizes and abilities (9′-11′ long and aprox 32″-34″ wide. You may request a particular size in cart notes.
- Aluminum shaft paddles are included and are lightweight, adjustable and float.
- Free use of straps and pads if you want to transport the boards. We will assist you.
- Free delivery on weekly rentals in Kihei, Wailea or Makena. $25 delivery charge on rentals of less than one week. Call to arrange a delivery time @ (808)298-3021 after you have made your online reservation. Remember you can just come pick up the board at our shop and walk to the beach in two minutes, no vehicles needed.
We offer wide and stable stand up paddle boards that make learning EASY. We offer basic instruction on how to launch and land safely and some basic tips. Then our guests take the two-minute walk to Kamaole Beach Park I, Maui’s most popular paddle boarding beach. Kamaole Beach I is a gentle white sand beach with very small waves making it an ideal spot to launch and land paddle boards.
Kamaole Beach I, II & III have lifeguard stations. The photo shows how close the beach is to the shop. The vibrant colorful reef right across the street from our shop is home to dozens of Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.
- Stand up paddle boarders should be 10 years of age or older to use their own board.
- Guests over 250 pounds and will find the sport more challenging.
- Afternoon trade winds make pm paddle boarding difficult. When making plans arrange to paddle board earlier in the day.
- Must be able to carry 20 lbs or have someone able to carry the board across the street to the beach.
We also rent life jackets, and yellow waist floats. They are only $4.95 per day or $14.95 per week. Floatation is not required but many people love the added feeling of security. They are listed in our rental store.
Be sure to add on some full face snorkel mask rentals for the ultimate Maui experience! or, check out some of our other wildly poplar beach rentals during your stay: