Reserve the best paddle boards in Kihei, Wailea and Makena!
Reserve the best stand up paddle board rentals in Kihei, Wailea, and Makena today! Coast along the shoreline and watch the gorgeous underwater sea life swim around as you soak up the Maui sunshine. Perfect for getting in some sightseeing and exercise at the same time, paddle boarding is one of the most enjoyable activities you can partake in here on our majestic island of Maui.
Be sure to bring your snorkel gear so you can take a dip as you cruise through some of the most beautiful scenery on Earth and say hi to the turtles you come across on your way, but please be respectful of the marine life.
Free Parking. Pick up your board at our shop and walk two minutes to Kamaole Beach 1 to launch. Reserve online and then come by our shop between 7:30 am – 5:00 pm to pick up your standup paddle board seven days a week! Our afternoon trade winds can make paddleboarding challenging so we highly recommend picking up your paddleboard in the morning for the calmest waters.
We are Kihei’s #1 stand up paddle board rental shop & we have the lowest prices. Book soon because we sell out of paddle boards regularly. If the day you select on the calendar is not grayed out we still have boards. Make sure you pre-reserve so you don’t get stuck without a paddle board for your trip.
Our REFUND POLICY guarantees a full 100% refund in the event that you need to cancel your rentals before pick-up, regardless of the reason.
Reg $49 only $29.95
All Day Special 7:30 am – 5:00 pm:
Reg $69 only $34.95
Reg $79 only $44.95
Reg $109 only $79.95
Reg $159 only $99.95
Reg $199 only $149.95 (Free Delivery on Weekly Rentals)
Reg $249 only $189.95 (Free Delivery on 10 Day Rentals)
Reg $299 only $224.95 (Free Delivery on 2 Week Rentals)
Reg $349 only $279.95 (Free Delivery on 3 Week Rentals)
Reg $399 only $299.95 (Free Delivery on 4 Week Rentals)
- We Also offer Surfboard Rentals. Click the link for details.
- We are a two-minute walk to the best stand up paddle boarding beach on Maui, Kamaole Beach One in Kihei. Check the photo.
- FREE stand up paddle boarding lessons at our shop.
- Our boards are WIDE & STABLE making it EASY & FUN to learn to paddleboard.
- FREE all-day parking at our shop.
- FREE Upgrade to a Carbon Fiber Paddle. A huge improvement over aluminum paddles. Carbon paddles are far lighter and stiffer.
- We have the lowest SUP (stand up paddle board) rental prices on the best equipment because we are family owned and operated. Low overhead 🙂
- Our brands include Bounce and Wavestorm.
- Top Quality, premium boards we are proud to use ourselves. We have a wide range of paddle board rentals for people of all different sizes and abilities (9’6-11′ long and approx 32″-34″ wide. You may request a particular size in cart notes.
- Straps and pads are available if you want to transport the boards on your car. We will assist you. We recommend just walking the boards across the street to the ocean. It is only a two-minute walk to Maui’s most popular paddle boarding beach, Kamaole Beach One.
- Free delivery on weekly paddle board rentals in Kihei, Wailea, or Makena. $25 delivery charge per board on rentals of less than one week. Call to arrange a delivery time @ (808)298-3021 after you have made your online reservation. Remember you can just pick up the board at our shop and walk to the beach in two minutes, no vehicles needed.
We offer wide and stable stand up paddle boards that make learning EASY. We offer basic instruction on how to launch and land safely and some basic tips. Then our guests take the two-minute walk to Kamaole Beach Park I, Maui’s most popular paddle boarding beach. Kamaole Beach I is a gentle white sand beach with very small waves making it an ideal spot to launch and land paddle boards.
Kamaole Beach I, II & III have lifeguard stations. The photo shows how close the beach is to the shop. The vibrant colorful reef right across the street from our shop is home to dozens of Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.
“My husband and I went to Auntie Snorkel and we were helped by a very nice man named Scott. I was very uncomfortable about paddle boarding and Scott was very good about answering my questions and helping to ease my concerns. I would recommend Auntie Snorkel to anyone who is just learning or has questions. The helpful staff really makes all the difference.”
~ Alysha W.
Restrictions for Paddle Board Rentals in Kihei:
- Stand up paddle boarders should be 10 years of age or older to use their own board.
- Unexperienced Guests over 250 pounds will find the sport more challenging.
- Afternoon trade winds make afternoon paddle boarding difficult. When making plans arrange to paddle board earlier in the day.
- Guests must be able to carry 20 lbs or have someone able to carry the board across the street to the beach.
We also rent life jackets, and yellow waist floats. They are only $4.95 per day or $14.95 per week. Floatation is not required but many people love the added feeling of security. Order them in the Add-Ons menu above.
We don’t just offer Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals on Maui! Check out some of our other awesome Maui beach rentals below:
Be sure to book some of your Maui activities and tours with us while you’re here. We guarantee the best prices on activities like:
More Maui Activities