Reserve the best stand up paddle board rentals in Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua, and Napili today! Coast along the shoreline and watch the gorgeous underwater sea life swim around as you soak up the Maui sunshine. Perfect for getting in some sightseeing and exercise at the same time, paddle boarding is one of the most enjoyable activities you can partake in here on our majestic island of Maui.
Be sure to bring your snorkel gear so you can take a dip as you cruise through some of the most beautiful scenery on Earth and say hi to the turtles you come across on your way, but please be respectful of the marine life.
Reserve online and then come by our shop between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm to pick up your standup paddle board seven days a week! Our afternoon trade winds can make paddleboarding challenging so we highly recommend picking up your paddleboard in the morning for the calmest waters.
We are Lahaina’s #1 stand up paddle board rental shop and we have the lowest prices. Book soon because we sell out of paddle boards regularly. If the day you select on the calendar is not grayed out we still have boards. Make sure you pre-reserve so you don’t get stuck without a paddle board for your trip.
Our REFUND POLICY guarantees a full 100% refund in the event that you need to cancel your rentals before pick-up, regardless of the reason.
Reg $49 only $29.95
All Day Special (8:00 am – 5:00 pm):
Reg $69 only $34.95
Reg $79 only $44.95
Reg $109 only $79.95
Reg $159 only $99.95
Reg $199 only $149.95 (Free Delivery on Weekly Rentals)
Reg $249 only $189.95 (Free Delivery on 10 Day Rentals)
Reg $299 only $224.95 (Free Delivery on 2 Week Rentals)
Reg $349 only $279.95 (Free Delivery on 3 Week Rentals)
Reg $399 only $299.95 (Free Delivery on 4 Week Rentals)
- FREE stand up paddle boarding lessons at our shop.
- Free soft racks so you can transport your board to the beach on your rental car
- Our boards are WIDE & STABLE making it EASY & FUN to learn to paddleboard.
- FREE Upgrade to a Carbon Fiber Paddle. Carbon paddles are far lighter and stiffer.
- Top Quality, premium boards we are proud to use ourselves. We have paddle board rentals for people of different sizes and abilities (9’6-11′ long and approx 32″-34″ wide. You may request a particular size in cart notes.
- Free delivery on weekly paddle board rentals in Lahaina, Kaanapali & Kapalua, and Napili. $40 delivery charge per board on rentals of less than one week. Call to arrange a delivery time @ (808)298-3021 after you have made your online reservation.
We offer wide and stable stand up paddle boards that make learning EASY. We offer basic instruction on how to launch and land safely and some basic tips.
“My husband and I went to Auntie Snorkel and we were helped by a very nice man named Scott. I was very uncomfortable about paddle boarding and Scott was very good about answering my questions and helping to ease my concerns. I would recommend Auntie Snorkel to anyone who is just learning or has questions. The helpful staff really makes all the difference.”
~ Alysha W.
Restrictions for Paddle Board Rentals in Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua, and Napili:
- Stand up paddle boarders should be 10 years of age or older to use their own board.
- Unexperienced Guests over 250 pounds will find the sport more challenging.
- Afternoon trade winds make afternoon paddle boarding difficult. When making plans arrange to paddle board earlier in the day.
- Guests must be able to carry their paddle boards from their vehicle to the ocean.
We also rent life jackets, and yellow waist floats. They are only $4.95 per day or $14.95 per week. Floatation is not required but many people love the added feeling of security. Order them in the Add-Ons menu above.
We don’t just offer Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals on Maui! Check out some of our other awesome Maui beach rentals below:
Be sure to book some of your Maui activities and tours with us while you’re here. We guarantee the best prices on activities like:
More Maui Activities