Bike Rentals in Kihei, Wailea & Makena | 25% Off Online Discount!
Reserve your beach cruiser rental online for our 25% off and then come to the shop to pick up your rentals between 7:30 am – 6:00 pm 7 days a week. After checkout we will email you our address for quick and easy navigation to come pick up your Maui bike rental.
1 day/24 hrs:
Regular $25 only $17.95
2 days/48 hrs:
Regular $45 only $29.95
3 days/72 hrs:
Regular $59 only $39.95
1 week/7 days:
Regular $99 only $74.95
- Electra® brand beach cruisers
- Single-speed bicycles
- Front basket large enough to hold snorkeling equipment, lunch and/or groceries
- Oversized comfortable saddle seats
- Helmets included but not required in Hawaii
- Each bike rental comes with a free lock
- We offer maps and directions for the best bike rides
- We adjust seats and handlebars to your height or desired level
Kihei is the perfect area for riding a bicycle! From our shop turn left and enjoy a cruise south through lavish Wailea or scenic Makena for a stop at Turtle Town or turn right and cruise to the north end of Kihei and stop to watch the surfers at Cove park or stop at the Farmers Market to load your basket with local apple bananas 🙂
In a seven-mile stretch, you’ve got dozens of breathtaking beaches and snorkeling sites all easily accessible by bike. Bike rentals are one of our most popular, as they make a Maui vacation much more convenient! However, they’re not a substitute for a rental car as you will need your rental car to explore the Westside, the Hana side, and Haleakala Crater.
Our Electra® bicycles are top quality, well maintained and built for comfort. They have flat wide pedals and wide comfortable seats. The riding position is upright and relaxed for enjoying cruising around town and going to the grocery store, restaurants, and beaches.
When you pick up your Maui bike rental we will get everything properly adjusted for you. We will make sure the tires are properly inflated and adjust your seat and handlebars to the height that you like. We will also give you a map and show you some great spots to go explore.
If you’re not used to riding a bike there are some important things you should know and do before taking off along our Kihei streets.
- If you haven’t ridden a bike in a long time, we recommend you take it for a spin in our parking lot and get used to turning, speeding up and slowing down. You should also get used to the way these beach cruisers brake. They’re not like mountain bikes with hand brakes so go for a ride in the parking lot to get used to braking properly.
- Our streets can get a little congested with others on vacation so always focus on where you’re going and your surroundings. Our beaches and sunsets are beautiful, so many people unfamiliar with our roads can get distracted while driving. It’s important to wear your helmet for any biking near the main streets. It’s not legally required but we want you to be as safe as possible to enjoy your vacation.
- Be cautious of commercial driveways as you ride, many people are using gps while they drive so some quick turns into driveways happen regularly.
- Have fun! Have a blast on your rental bikes while you’re here, just be extra cautious.
The simple fact is that if my shop was bigger I would have way more bikes. Unfortunately, it is not so they are my most limited rental. Reserve your bike ahead of time.
We don’t just offer Bike rentals on Maui! Check out some of our other awesome Maui beach rentals below:
Aside from beach rentals, we also guarantee the best prices on the top Maui activities like:
More Maui Activities