Maui Jungle Zipline 8 Line Tour Reg $149.95 | Special $109.95
Your tour includes 8 individual zips or lines and you will traverse two swinging bridges. The setting is Jurassic Park like but we promise no dinosaurs! This is what most people have in their minds eye when they think of ziplining in the lush jungles of Maui.
Aloha adventure seeker! This is Maui’s best zipline value and Auntie Snorkel’s top choice for ziplining on Maui. Jungle ziplines cut through the lush jungle a couple of miles into the Hana Rainforest in Maui’s Haiku area (about a 45 min drive from Kihei). Enjoy Maui’s lush tropical north shore landscape as you zip above the ancient lands of Waipio. Here you will zip through a lush tropical canopy as you soar across deep jungle gulches.
Your adventure with Jungle Zipline Maui includes 8 amazing ziplines, 4 tree platforms, a stunning 85-foot long tree to tree suspension bridge, two swinging bridges, 1 Quick Jump Free Fall Ride (this ride is optional and you can skip this if you like). We provide water and granola bars halfway through the tour, and chips and drinks after the tour. After your tour, you can explore our tropical park!
It’s the perfect addition to your Maui vacation because it’s fun for the whole family. People young and old rave about the experience they have with this Maui zipline tour, and can’t seem to stop talking about it after the adventure is over. Be sure to rent a GoPro if you don’t already have one, because the shots of flying over the Maui jungle canopy are ones you’ll not want to miss having when you’re showing off your vacation photos and videos to friends and family.
It’s extremely safe and guided by professional ziplining experts, trained to make your experience the best zipline adventure on all of Maui. So grab your tickets today and have a blast with your significant other or family members.
Be sure to take pictures because we’d LOVE to hear all about your adrenaline filled excursion through the jungle!
Duration: About 2 Hours
Location: Jungle Zipline Maui is located about 25 min. drive east from the airport.
GPS: 50 East Waipio Rd, Haiku, Hi 96708
- Adults 17 Years and older: $109.95 plus tax
- Kids 6 years to 16 years: $67.50 plus tax
- best price guarantee
Included in ticket price:
- 8 Ziplines
- 2 Swinging Bridges
- 3 Tree Platforms
- Light snacks and refreshments
- Small groups of 8 or less
- Two professional guides/instructors
What to wear/bring:
- Closed-toed shoes
- Pants or longer style shorts recommended for sitting comfortably in the harness
- Athletic or hiking shoes are required.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs. This policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety. Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zipline runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.
Check out some of our other favorite Maui activities and save $$$: