Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
April 16th – August 31st: Check-in 4:30pm. Departs at 5:00pm.
September 1st – September 30th: Check-in 4:00pm. Departs at 4:30pm
October 1st – January 31st: Check-in 3:30pm. Departs at 4:00pm
February 1st – April 15th: Check-in 4:00pm. Departs at 4:30pm
The Teralani pulls up to the beach to board
Sailing into the sunset is now a dream come true. With an award winning executive chef, the Teralani has all the bells and whistles of the perfect Maui sunset cruise. Superior service, all inclusive bar and a setting only Maui can provide. There is no other choice for that romantic evening with your special other half…
Pupu Menu (Appettizers)
- Tortilla Chip Two Way – Flour and corn hand cut chips served with grilled pineapple salsa
- Spring Rolls (Cold Rice Paper) Vegetables, ginger, and herbs wrapped in rice paper and served with peanut, cilantro dipping sauce
- Chicken Tenders (Katsu Style)
- Breaded chicken breast and ranch dressing
- Kula Strawberry and Hawaiian Pineapple Skewers
- Upcountry strawberries with Maui Gold Pineapple skewers with Ku’ia Chocolate drizzle
Beverage & Bar:
- The beverage bar includes lemonade, water, tropical juices and soda.
- The bar includes white wine
- and beer on tap
- Mai Tai
- Vodka, gin, rum and mixers.
Teralani Appetizer Cruise Duration: 2 hours
The new 65′ Catamaran Teralani pulls up to the beach to board
- Long pants are not recommended.
- Please wear sandals.
Teralani Dinner Cruise Meeting Location
Kaanapali Beach – Dig Me Beach
Beachside of Whalers Village
Teralani Sailing Adventures Office