Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
April 16th – August 31st: Check-in 4:30pm. Departs at 5:00pm.
September 1st – September 30th: Check-in 4:00pm. Departs at 4:30pm
October 1st – January 31st: Check-in 3:30pm. Departs at 4:00pm
February 1st – April 15th: Check-in 4:00pm. Departs at 4:30pm
The Teralani pulls up to the beach to board
Guaranteed your expectations of the evening will be more than fulfilled with your inspirations for the night just beginning…
Kaanapali Beach in Maui Hawaii is a playground for sunbathing, snorkeling and exploring the many wonderful hotels that line the beach. In the Heart of Kaanapali Beach is Whalers Village. Here the Teralani routinely pulls onto the beach, extending the adventures of snorkeling, sunset cruises, whale watching and sailing in Maui to all who are seeking a unique and treasured experience while vacationing on Maui. With a friendly crew dedicated to your every need, the Teralani provides a Maui adventure which creates the memories of the very best Maui has to offer. Take a moment and explore the many options the Teralani provides for your enjoyment.
Sailing into the sunset is now a dream come true. With an award winning executive chef, the Teralani has all the bells and whistles of the perfect Maui sunset cruise. Superior service, all inclusive bar and a setting only Maui can provide. There is no other choice for that romantic evening with your special other half…
Pupu Menu (Appettizers)
- Tortilla Chip Two Way – Flour and corn hand cut chips served with grilled pineapple salsa
- Spring Rolls (Cold Rice Paper) Vegetables, ginger, and herbs wrapped in rice paper and served with peanut, cilantro dipping sauce
- Chicken Tenders (Katsu Style)
- Breaded chicken breast and ranch dressing
- Kula Strawberry and Hawaiian Pineapple Skewers
- Upcountry strawberries with Maui Gold Pineapple skewers with Ku’ia Chocolate drizzle
Beverage & Bar:
- The beverage bar includes lemonade, water, tropical juices and soda.
- The bar includes white wine
- and beer on tap
- Mai Tai
- Vodka, gin, rum and mixers.
Teralani Appetizer Cruise Duration: 2 hours
The new 65′ Catamaran Teralani pulls up to the beach to board
- Long pants are not recommended.
- Please wear sandals.
Teralani Dinner Cruise Meeting Location
Kaanapali Beach – Dig Me Beach
Beachside of Whalers Village
Teralani Sailing Adventures Office