Air Maui Helicopters – Hana and Haleakala Tour 45 Minutes Reg $225 | Special $139.95
- Varies daily; usually on the hour from 8AM-4PM.
- Check-in 30 minutes Prior to Departure.
- Approximately 45 minutes
- Aunties Price: $139.95 plus fuel surcharge of $60: plus tax
- Front Seat Guarantee extra $50 Per Person.
Included in ticket price:
- 45 minutes of airtime featuring pristine the Hana Rainforest, Haleakala Crater and all of East Maui.
- Spacious and comfortable A Star aircraft.
- Visit places and see views only possible from a helicopter.
- No iPads/tablets are allowed on board.
- No selfie sticks.
- No bags are allowed on board.
- Children under 2 free on lap, all other children must have a ticket.
- Vendor discretion for weather cancelations; full refund.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy.
- All Bookings Inside 72 hours Are Subject to Approval From Vendor.
- No Scuba 24 hours prior to flight.
- FAA requires all passengers to be weighed.
- 240 lb max weight per individual passenger or 420 max weight per couple. Extra comfort seat required if weights exceed the maximum.
- For best photos wear black colored clothing to prevent reflection on the glass.
Check in at Kahului heliport Air Maui Helicopter Tours.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 380, Turn right and drive 6 miles to Hwy. 36 (Kmart intersection).
Turn right and drive 2 miles to Hwy 37. Turn left and drive straight into Heliport.
Air Maui is the last hangar.
Tour the Skies over Hana and Haleakala with Air Maui Helicopters’ 45 Minute Tour!
The Road to Hana and Halealaka offers some of the most breathtaking natural scenery in the world. Bringing you to the remote area of Haleakala and the Road to Hana, Air Maui Helicopters gives you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see this area’s grand tropical waterfalls and the House of the Sun, Haleakala Volcano’s scenic vistas with views only available via helicopter.
Our spectacular Haleakala tour includes a trip to Haleakala National Park, where you’ll have access to secluded areas with gorgeous volcanic landscapes, otherworldly red deserts, and lush tropical rainforests.
Soak it all in during your 45 minute tour, and buckle up for a reliably safe helicopter tour experience with Air Maui, guided by veteran pilots from the U.S. armed forces to ensure you a safe and unforgettable experience. Our fleet of A-Star helicopters are in perfect condition, as is our 100% safety record.
First timers can rest assured that your safety and comfort is our #1 priority. These stunning, bird’s eye views of beautiful summits, craters, mammals, and plant life provided by Air Maui promises to be a positive, and exhilarating life-changing encounter.
See The Entire Maui Valley in Just 45 Minutes!
The famous Road to Hana on Maui offers more than 15 lush waterfalls and on any given day, you may be able to catch a view of the locals taking a dip. Air Maui’s tour allows you take in all of Maui’s stunning, out-of-this-world beauty without having to travel by vehicle or by foot. Get a panoramic view of tropical sunsets, steep canyons, volcanic summits and unique flora and fauna that can only be seen in this paradise.
- Book your Air Maui Helicopter Hana and Haleakala tour in advance to reserve your seat (Bookings made within 72 hours of takeoff must be approved).
- Arrive at the Kahului Heliport 1 Kahului Airport Road, Hangar 110, Kahului, Hawaii 96732 (last hangar on the left) 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy
- Weather-related cancellations by Air Maui are 100% refundable.
A Heliport parking fee of $5 (for 2hrs) must be prepaid at the time of arrival. Accepted payment types are Visa, Mastercard, or exact change.
Air Maui Helicopters Hana and Haleakala Boarding Guidelines:
- A-Star Helicopter’s maximum weight allowed is 1100 lbs. for safe travel. Maximum weight per person is 240 lbs. per seat. Guests must purchase and additional seat if weight exceeds 240 lbs.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure.