North Shore Zipline Tickets – 7 Line Canopy Zipline Tour
We Will Email You An E-Ticket And Receipt After You Complete Your Order. Easy Refunds. No Cancel Fees. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
Get ready to experience a fast, fun, adrenaline-fueled rush by zipping atop the lush jungle terrain of Maui’s North Shore with NorthShore Zipline! We operate a “freestyle” type of zipline- our 3-point harnesses offers you a FULL range of movement along each zip.
So feel free to show off your stuff and hang upside down if you want to! This exciting 2-hour thrill in paradise takes you along 7 courses and is designed for all of your family members to enjoy together; even the smallest keiki (child) in your group – as they accommodate all children age 5 years old and up!
Because adventure excursions for children are few and far between on the island of Maui, they happily and pridefully fill in the gap so your entire family can feel a rush and share in an exhilarating experience together. Their professional 7-line zipline adventure has runs where you’ll reach jaw-dropping speeds of above 40 miles per hour and all from soaring at stunning heights of 70 feet up in the fresh, island air!
They promise to make your Maui zipline adventure an unforgettable and cherished treasure for your family and friends. And your amazing photos and videos of your excursion will be proof!
They are conveniently located at Camp Maui, a historic World War II landmark site, that currently sits on private land. You’ll learn more about this important site along your freestyle, eco-adventure. This exclusive, sought-after location marks us as one of the top activities to do in Maui.
The “Scaredy-Cat Clause”: They are the only zipline company who offers a money-back guarantee to any participants who decide that ziplining just “isn’t their thing.” They even go one step further and give you the first two lines to test out prior to making the decision not to continue along the course. If this happens to a child, a parent/guardian must attend to the child and both the child and chaperone who has to stay behind will be refunded.
They operate a Costa Rican-style canopy zipline tour:
What this means is that they get you geared up with our comfortable and safe harnesses and take you above the canopy of the trees where you will zipline Costa Rican-style: from tree to tree on designated aerial decks. What makes them different, you ask?
Once you are up high in the gorgeous eucalyptus trees (they’re fragrantly scented by the way!) you stay in the trees for the duration of your adventure. You’ll experience six different lines connected by platform decks that give you unobstructed views of the glistening Pacific Ocean and the stunning landscape of the North Shore.
These platforms are perfect photo opportunities. Along with the ziplines themselves, they have installed a few fun suspension bridges for good measure, which link some of the aerial decks. You never touch the ground to navigate from platform to platform and there are no stairs between the lines.
Once you’re up on the very first platform, they keep you there! Because of their unique Costa Rican-style course, high zip speeds, striking aerial views, and long runs, they satisfy both skilled zip-liners along with daredevil first timers. Come zip with them in one of the most beautiful locations on earth, at NorthShore Zipline Tours at Camp Maui.
FYI- A photographer will be capturing live-action shots and you will be able to preview these images prior to deciding to purchase.
Advance Reservations are required!
There are a total of 7 tree take-off platforms:
- Training Line: 200 ft
- Line 1: 100 ft
- Line 2: 680 ft
- Line 3: 310 ft
- Line 4: 380 ft
- Line 5: 790 ft
- Line 6: 920 ft
Suspension bridge lengths:
- 1st bridge: 110 ft
- 2nd bridge: 85 feet
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Small cameras are allowed- they must have a wrist strap.
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weight range: 40 lbs to 250 lbs (Weight range is strictly enforced and we do not offer refunds if a booked guest falls outside of this set weight range).
- Closed toed/ Lace-up shoes are mandatory: athletic shoes or hiking boots are perfect (no sandals or flip-flops are permitted).
- No expecting mothers.
- Medical conditions: Guests with back or neck problems, including any recent surgeries are not allowed. If you think that you may have a medical condition that could be exacerbated by our zipline adventure, please give them a call for medical consideration prior to booking a tour.
- Maximum of 9 zipliners per tour.
- 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Check-In is 30 minutes prior to reservation appointment time.
- Their guides have been professionally trained in accordance with strict safety standards set by the Association for Challenge Course Technology.
**Tips for an unforgettable zipline experience**
- Adventure times that begin in the mornings prior to noon are strongly encouraged. Traffic congestion is a frequent issue after 12pm, as traffic throughout Paia can by both heavy and slow.
- Be prepared for breezes and light rainfall- we suggest that you pack a light jacket.
- They are located in the town of Haiku- this area is a wonderful place to begin exploring Upcountry.
- Be safe and have fun! Mahalo!!