Snorkel Rentals, Snorkels + Free Fins in Kihei, Wailea & Makena | 50% Off Online Discount!
Reserve the best snorkels in Kihei, Wailea and Makena!
Reserve your Maui snorkel rentals online for 50% off, then come to our Kihei shop to pick up your rentals between 7:30 am – 5:00 pm 7 days a week. We’re just 5 short minutes from the resorts in Wailea.
Maui has some of the best snorkeling on Earth, so you should consider having the best snorkel equipment on the island! We have a perfect 5-star rating on all platforms (Trip Advisor, Yelp, Facebook, and Google) for a reason, we treat all of our customers like family.
We’ll ensure you have the absolute best time possible during your stay on Maui and give you all the tips you need to create some amazing memories.
We have gear in all sizes to fit extra-small children and extra-large adults and everyone between! We have Optical Rx Correction Masks for those who wear glasses!!
1 day/24 hrs:
Regular $19.95 only $9.95
2 days/48 hrs:
Regular $30 only $14.95
3 days/72 hrs:
Regular $39.95 only $19.95
1 wk/7 days:
Regular $69 only $34.95
2 wks/14 days:
Regular $99 only $49.95
Each premium snorkel gear rental comes with:
- Premium soft-fitted silicone snorkel mask that will seal to your face and not leak or fog.
- We have Optical Rx Correction Masks from -2 through -7 if you wear glasses and would like a corrective mask. You can select this option in the Add-On menu above. Don’t worry about including your prescription. We will have you try on a few in the shop to ensure we have the right correction level mask for you.
- Self-closing dry snorkel with an active dry valve at the top. When submerged the top valve on the snorkel snaps shut keeping all water out so you won’t drink the ocean. They include a one-way purge valve beneath the mouthpiece to clear every last drop of saltwater.
- Fitted premium Malaysian soft rubber snorkeling fins. We have fins from itty bitty to NBA sized. Fins make you a much stronger swimmer.
- Mesh carrying bag with a canvas shoulder strap for easy carrying to the beach.
- FREE bottle of defog solution to ensure no fog on your snorkel mask.
- FREE reef fish identification card.
- FREE map of Maui’s best snorkel sites.
- We rent Life Jackets and Yellow Waist Float Belts. Select them in the Add-On Menu or read about them here.
Locals Tip: Our waters are warm but you will snorkel longer and more comfortably in one of our rental shorty wetsuits or zip-up wetsuit tops. Warm, sun protection, and some buoyancy. You can order them in the Add-On menu above or read about them here.
You are going to need proof of all the turtles you swam with. Rent a GoPro Underwater Camera for just $29. They are incredibly simple to use (only two buttons) and take stunning videos and photos. Read about them here. You can order one in the Add-On menu above.
This is the best quality snorkel set you can rent in Kihei, period. We rent only premium gear we use ourselves. This set has everything you need to be in the water enjoying the turtles, tropical fish, and unbelievable reef formations. Snorkel gear technology has come a long way over the years and this is the best gear available.
Your snorkel will close off if the top dry valve touches the water and it will keep you from drinking or breathing a drop of salt water. Your buttery soft silicone mask will seal to your face perfectly and your soft-fitted fins will have you effortlessly gliding with the fishes. We include defog and our masks are coated in a special anti-fog layer to keep your view crisp and clear.
A set of snorkeling gear is your ticket to a vast underwater world filled with docile Hawaiian green sea turtles, abundant colorful tropical fish, clear warm water with multi-hued reef formations, octopi, eels, manta rays, eagle rays, and dolphins. Maui is the perfect snorkel location. Kihei, Wailea, and Makena are the best shoreline snorkeling areas in all of the Hawaiian Islands. There’s no better value or bang-for-your-buck than our snorkel gear rentals. There are countless beaches and reef locations that are safe and gentle and free as can be. Until you stick your head underwater you are missing the best of what Maui has to offer.
During whale season (Dec 15 – Apr 15) you can hear the humpbacks singing while you are snorkeling.
You can do all of this directly across the street from our shop at the amazing snorkeling site between Kamaole Beach Park I and Kamaole Beach Park II. This is a two minute walk from our shop. Check the two photos of our shop location and home reef in the photo gallery.
Reserve your Maui snorkel rentals online for 50% off and then come to our Kihei rental shop to pick up your rentals between 7:30 am – 5:00 pm 7 days a week. Don’t hesitate to call or text us if you have any questions, we’ll be happy to help!
After your purchase, we will send you an email with our address and a link to GPS directions so you can get here and grab your snorkel gear easily. If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or text us at 808-298-3021.
We don’t just offer Snorkel Gear rentals on Maui! Check out some of our other awesome Maui beach rentals below:
We also guarantee the best pricing on our favorite Maui activities like:
More Maui Activities