Cruise along the awe-inspiring coast of Maui in the most romantic dinner cruise setting in the area. This Pacific Whale Foundation dinner cruise is certainly one of the island’s most sought-after cruises. Cruising the waters from Kaanapali to Launiupoko with the West Maui Mountains as a backdrop, there is no other dinner cruise in Lahaina that offers such an enchanting evening and spectacular sunset while feasting on the finest cuisine.
With the West Maui Mountains’ tropical backdrop and array of colors against the night sky, a magical evening is sure to unfold. As the sun sets, the lights of Lahaina brighten the views from east to west as the stars begin to twinkle above. Yes, it’s paradise.
The Pacific Whale Foundation dinner cruise offers a fantastic dinner menu for the evening meal as well as dedicated table side service for an unforgettable VIP experience. Your evening starts with delicious pupus (“appetizers”) and mouthwatering cocktails from our onboard bar as we set sail.
Pacific Whale Foundation doesn’t prepare the menu items on shore for reheating, they’re proud to grill all of their offerings right there on the cruise itself, guaranteeing peak freshness for your delicious meal. They also feature almost entirely locally raised and grown ingredients for a true Maui local dining experience. You will have your choice of chimichurri marinated flat-iron steak, teriyaki glazed chicken with with a delicious papaya salsa, lemongrass curry marinated fresh Kauai shrimp, and a vegetarian option.
Your sides will consist of macadamia nut pesto char-grilled veggies or our famous coconut whipped Molokai purple potatoes. It is a four-course meal topped off with an amazing dessert of triple chocolate brownies served with fresh Kula strawberries. Three free drinks are included, so choose from a selection of local microbrew beer, wine, and island specialty drinks.
If you’re looking for great food and a great, laid back atmosphere the Pacific Whale Foundation dinner cruise is for you!
The Pacific Whale Foundation dinner cruise offers tables of four, six (top deck) or nine guests (banquet tables), all perfect for larger parties who wish to sit together.
Please keep in mind that seating is assigned by Pacific Whale Foundation, except for those who book premium seats.
Unfortunately there is no handicap access on this Maui dinner cruise.
Pacific Whale Foundation Dinner Cruise Menu:
- Spinach Dip & Bread Sticks
- Fresh collection of Maui grown greens, served with a delicious Maui onion dressing.
Choice of Entrée:
- Maui Cattle Company top sirloin steak, with Makawao mushrooms jus, served with rice pilaf and sautéed carrots and zucchini fans with fresh herbs.
- Boneless chicken breast lightly marinated in teriyaki sauce, with sweet chunks of pineapple and green onions. This entree is served with rice pilaf, delicately sautéed carrots, zucchini fans with freshly picked herbs.
- For our vegetarian friends they have a sesame cilantro tofu served with a sweet mango sauce, delicatately sautéed carrots, a tasty rice pilaf, fresh herbs and zucchini fans.
- Fresh, curry and lemon grass marinated Kauai shrimp, grilled fresh on the cruise and topped with our famous and delicious Lilikoi butter sauce.
- Caramel sauce drizzled, double dipped chocolate brownies.
- Taro pineapple bread pudding.
Bar & Beverages Options:
Each ticket includes three complimentary drinks from a wide selection of drink options.
- A premium wine list.
- Frozen cocktails.
- Local Maui micro-brewed beers are available.
- Unlimited ice cold juices and sodas are included as well.
A valid photo ID is required to consume alcoholic beverages on the Pacific Whale Foundation dinner cruise.
We ask that you add your choice of entree to the notes on your order to make this process as seamless as possible. We will call you to confirm food choices for all ticket holders and we can accommodate any special dietary restrictions if you let us know in advance.
- Departs from Lahaina Harbor (Check ins are at 612 Front Street)
Different rates may apply for all holiday cruises, whether social or nationally recognized holidays. Please call if you are thinking of booking on a holiday.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Dinner cruise duration: 2 hours.
Important Pacific Whale Foundation Dinner Cruise Times:
October 1st – March 31st:
- Check-in 4:15pm, Departs at 5:00pm
- Returns 7:00pm
April 1st – September 30th:
- Check-in 5:15pm, Departs at 6:00pm
- Returns 8:00pm
We ask that you please check-in 45 minutes prior to dinner cruise start time to ensure we depart at the scheduled time.
Pacific Whale Foundation Dinner Cruise Meeting Location:
612 Front Street Lahaina, HI 96761