You’ll begin your exciting Kapalua Zipline 5 Line Course on an elevated platform, called the Mountain Outpost, which is situated high above the vast rolling hills of West Maui. This viewing platform offers spectacular photo opportunities with your family and friends prior to beginning your zipline adventure.
Here, the western, lush coastline, the island of Molokai, and the gorgeous ocean channel between the islands are all visible. Your 5-line zipline adventure will take you flying above countless valleys and beautiful, open grasslands that used to be Maui’s historic sugar cane fields.
Most of your takeoffs begin from specific zipline towers and take you safely and gently to land on platforms. The stopping system is gentle, making this Maui zipline ideal for all age groups. There are short hikes in between zipline towers and they are categorized as easy.
This 5-line zipline course, also known as the Lower Mountain Loop, lets you experience breathtaking views of stunning scenery, dazzling hills, and sweeping forestry, all while the energetic breeze blows through your hair. Our favorite features of Kapalua’s ziplines include flying over a bridge, picturesque bamboo forest, and even a waterfall!
The Kapalua Zipline course is located on the west side of the island of Maui and conveniently close to hot tourist spots. Their zipline course does book up extremely fast. It is recommended that reservations be made far in advance and advance reservations are required. Luckily, they understand that unexpected situations may come up and we do offer a 48-hour cancellation policy.
Kapalua Ziplines are open and available 7 days a week (However they are closed on both Christmas and New Year’s Day)
Zipline Reservation Times:
11am and 3:00pm
3 and a half hours.
- Line 4: 850 ft
- Line 5: 1,900 ft
- Line 6: 850 ft
- Line 7: 2,100 ft (their longest line!)
- Line 8: 500
- Must wear lace up shoes: either hiking boots or athletic/running shoes
- Must be within our weight range: 60 lbs to 250 lbs (You will be weighed and if you fall outside of the weight range, your reservation will be cancelled and this cancellation is non-refundable)
- Minimum age requirement of 10 years old.
- Must be over 4 ft tall.
- Must be able to carry 15 lbs.
- All minors need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Women who are pregnant are not permitted.
- Must not have had any surgeries or broken bones within the last 12 months.
Please give us a call regarding questions to any of the above restrictions.
Want more exhilarating things to do in Maui? Check out some of our other discounted Maui activities: