This early morning Calypso Molokini and Turtle Town snorkeling tour is a perfect fit for couples and families looking for a Maui adventure that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Here are some details about this amazing snorkel trip to Molokini and Turtle Town on the state of the art triple-decker Calypso catamaran, complete with waterslides and a glass-bottom for awesome underwater views!
Check-In for Calypso Molokini Turtle Town Trip:
- 7:00 AM
- 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Pricing- Best Price Guarantee!!
$199.95$179.95 plus tax
- Children: $129.95 (4 yrs – 12 yrs) plus tax
- Young Children: $0 (0 yrs – 3 yrs) 1 per paying adult
We will email you an E-Ticket and receipt after you complete your order. Easy Refunds. No Cancel Fees. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
- 5.5 Hours
- Maalaea Harbor, end of the main jetty, Slip 82
- 101 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793
Included in the Trip:
- Molokini Crater Snorkeling – over one hour of water time
- Turtle Town Snorkeling- over one hour of water time
- Snorkeling Instruction for newbies or those needing a refresher
- Whale Watching From December 15th through March 15th
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Portuguese Sausage or Turkey, Chicken & Mushroom Sausage, Mixed Fruit, Mixed Muffins, Pastries
- Lunch: Croissant Deli Sandwiches- Roast Beef, Ham & Chicken, Pulled Pork Sandwich w/ BBQ Sauce, Quinoa Salad (vegetarian option), Coleslaw, Assorted Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Deluxe snorkel gear and floatation (noodles and boogie boards)
- Snorkeling instructors and 2 lifeguards in the water at both snorkeling sites
- Beverages: Soft drinks, Juice-Passion, Orange, Guava, Water. Mai tais and beer and wine for only $2!
- Mai Tais, beer and wine only $2
- SNUBA Diving (optional pay on board $69)
- Wet Suits
- Digital Underwater Cameras
- No smoking onboard vessel
- 48 hours cancellation policy
If you are looking for the most comfortable ride, with the best amenities and the most water time for the best price you have found it!!! The Calypso is a triple-decker, glass-bottom catamaran. The Calypso is 65 feet of pure awesomeness featuring:
- 12 Entry and Exit points. You will not stand in long lines getting into and out of the water at Molokini and Turtle Town.
- Freshwater showers
- Two water slides
- A jump-off platform with over a ten-foot drop into the ocean
- Three full-size comfortable restrooms
- Maui’s only triple-decker catamaran
- Abundant shade and room to spread out to get comfortable
- Glass-bottom viewing windows
- Shady cabin and upper deck
- Individually boxed Continental Breakfast: Whole muffin, banana bread and assorted fruit.
- Individually boxed Lunch: Turkey sandwich on Ciabatta bread, cole slaw, chips and a cookie.
- Ice-cold sodas and juice
- Professional, friendly, safety oriented, experienced captain and crew
- Informative and historical narrative
- Top-quality snorkel gear
- Optional wetsuit and underwater digital camera rentals
- Flotation devices
- Easy stairways into and out of the water
- Jumping-off point on the second deck
- Freshwater showers
- Plenty of Jimmy Buffet music
The back of the boat consists of multiple flights of stairs descending into the water, ten in all. This is such a huge improvement over their competitors. Most boats only have two points of entry which can cause a bottleneck. No more waiting for the fun. The wide stairs and railings descend beneath the surface making it a breeze to get in and out. There are two jump off platforms if you are in a big hurry.
The Calypso snorkeling crew lays out an incredible breakfast spread for the boat ride from Maalaea Harbor out to Molokini. Most boats have pastries only. The Calypso does it right with a hearty breakfast with eggs, ham, cinnamon rolls, donuts, coffee, juice, and fresh fruit. This feast is perfect for getting your energy levels up for some Molokini snorkeling.
From mid-November to mid-April you can watch Humpback Whales.
On the way to Molokini Crater, the crew will come around with top quality snorkel gear and fins for everyone. They also offer snorkel instruction to new snorkelers and those wanting a bit of a refresher.
You will be stunned by the crystal clear blue water as you pull into Molokini Crater for over an hour of snorkeling. Molokini Crater is by far the best snorkel site in all of the Hawaiian Islands and has been a marine preserve conservation zone since the 1970’s. The water clarity is consistently a mind-boggling 150 feet.
At both snorkel sites, two crew members acting as lifeguards enter the water on kayaks to oversee the group and offer assistance. You will have over an hour to explore one of the top snorkel sites on earth in a safe and welcoming environment.
Your second snorkeling sight of the day is Turtle Town. Turtle Town is a stunning snorkeling site with vibrant coral reefs and abundant fish but the star of the show here is the huge friendly Hawaiian green sea turtles. These gentle giants have swum with thousands of visitors and are used to being treated like celebrities.
They know they’re not on the menu and that you’re not allowed to harass them so as long as you don’t splash around like a chicken you will get to enjoy close encounters with lots of these amazing ancient creatures.
While at Turtle Town the crew serves you a mouth-watering BBQ lunch with vegetarian options included in your ticket price. Soft drinks and water are available for free throughout the day. Mai tais, rum and cokes, and beer and wine are available for purchase aboard the boat. The mai tais go down very nice after a few hours of snorkeling.
On the way back in the captain takes you by LaPerouse Bay to check for spinner dolphins. You will get to encounter a remote and barren part of Maui formed by our most recent lava flow some 200 years ago. The crew serves chocolate chip cookies and adult beverages on the ride back in.
All snorkel spots are visited weather permitting.
I’ve been booking Maui activities since 2001 and I hear the same thing time and time again, “Our family will remember this trip for the rest of our lives. It was the absolute highlight of our Maui vacation”. -Mark Noble – Owner of Auntie Snorkel
Call directly for next day bookings (808)298-3021!
It’s easy to book right here online. We will email you an E-Ticket and receipt after you complete your order. Easy Refunds. No Cancel Fees. Lowest Prices Guaranteed. Buy Local. Shop Small.
Office & Snorkel Tour Meeting Location
Want more fun? Check out some of our other discounted Maui activities while you’re here: