- Varies daily; usually on the hour from 8AM-4PM.
- Check-in 30 minutes Prior to Departure.
- Approximately 60 minutes
- Aunties Special Price only $249.95 plus fuel surcharge of $70
- Front Seat Guarantee extra $100 Per Person maximum of 2 per flight.
Included in the ticket price:
- 60 minutes of airtime featuring pristine the West Maui coast and mountains and the Haleakala Crater and Hana Rainforest.
- Experience the 2nd wettest spot on planet Earth, the West Maui mountains as well as the Hana Rainforest.
- Spacious and comfortable A Star aircraft.
- Visit places and see views only possible from a helicopter.
- No iPads/tablets are allowed on board.
- No selfie sticks.
- No bags are allowed on board.
- Children under 2 are free on lap, all other children must have a ticket.
- Vendor discretion for weather cancelations; full refund.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy.
- All Bookings Within 72 hours Are Subject to Approval From the Vendor.
- No Scuba 24 hours prior to flight.
- FAA requires all passengers to be weighed.
- 240 lb max weight per individual passenger or 420 max weight per couple. Extra comfort seat required if weights exceed the maximum. Call for assistance before booking as sometimes we can avoid extra seat charges.
- For best photos wear black colored clothing to prevent reflection on the glass.
See Maui as you’ve never seen it before with Air Maui’s 60 minute Circle Island Helicopter Tour. This all-encompassing flight merges our West Maui and Hana Haleakala tours to give you the very best sights Maui has to offer in just 1 hour!
Beginning at Haleakala Crater’s southern rim, you’ll be in awe of the stunning vistas leading you to the expansive Haleakala National Park and containing its gorgeous Waimoku Waterfall and amazing sea arches along the Hana highway.
We’ll take you up the coast to Twin Falls where the waters flow into a seemingly bottomless pit to provide drinking and agricultural water for the surrounding areas.
Take some photos of the West Maui Mountains (the home of the second wettest place on earth) donning even more gorgeous waterfalls including Keyhole, Honokahua, and one of Maui’s lesser known waterfalls the Wall of Tears. This beautiful waterfall boasts 17 waterfalls in one, cascading down a cliff amidst lush green hillsides.
From a towering volcano to beautifully preserved rainforests, we will take you deep into the heart of Maui to explore deep valleys just as they were millions of years ago! Air Maui’s Helicopter Circle Island tour gives you the very best Maui has to offer, allowing you to see incredible vistas from a bird’s eye view that are difficult to take in on foot or by vehicle. Without a doubt, this tour is the best way to take in the beauty of Maui.
Enjoy a Safe and Fun Helicopter Tour Experience with Air Maui
Our A-Star fleet uses industry standard touring helicopters for all tours provided by Air Maui. While we take a casual and fun approach to your tour experience, our safety and professionalism is first class, providing first time guests or helicopter tour veterans with reliable and trustworthy service. Air Maui has over 25 years of flying experience and boasts a perfect safety record throughout the years.
During your flight, you can enjoy panoramic, 360-views from all six seats of our custom helicopters with raised seating in the back row pilot and accompanying music via headset, adjusting in tempo throughout the tour for an experience that heightens your senses. We also include a live action video recorded during your flight, ensuring that you’ll never forget a single moment. You can purchase the video after the flight.
Now available to all guests (based on availability) first class seating is available for more expansive views for you to take full advantage! Averaging at approximately $50.00 more per ticket, these front row seats are more than worth the price. Give us a call to secure your spot at (808) 298-3021.