Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals 50% Off Online Discount!!
RESERVE ONLINE FOR 50% off our Stand Up Paddle Board Rental Regular Prices!!
Reserve online and then come by our shop between 7:30am – 6:00pm to pick up your stand up paddle board seven days a week!
We are Maui’s #1 Paddle Board Rental Shop & we have the lowest prices. We SELL OUT of boards regularly. If the day you select on the calendar is not grayed-out we still have boards. PRE-RESERVE!!! PRE-RESERVE!!
Regular $39 only $19.95
Regular $49 only $24.95
Regular $59 only $29.95
Regular $249 only $124.95 (Free Delivery on Weekly Rentals)
- We are a two-minute walk to the best stand up paddle boarding beach on Maui, Kamaole Beach One. Check the photo.
- FREE stand up paddle boarding instruction at our shop.
- Our boards are WIDE & STABLE making it EASY & FUN to learn to paddleboard.
- FREE all day parking at our shop!
- Our brands include Naish, NSP, Bounce SurfTech, and Wavestorm.
- Top Quality, lightly used premium boards I’m proud to use myself.
- We have a wide range of boards for people of all different sizes and abilities (9′-11′ long). You may request a particular size in cart notes.
- Aluminum shaft paddles are included and are lightweight, adjustable and float.
- Free use of straps and pads if you want to transport the boards. We will assist you.
- Free delivery on weekly rentals in Kihei, Wailea or Makena. $25 delivery charge on rentals of less than one week. Call to arrange a delivery time @ (808)298-3021 after you have made your online reservation.
We offer wide and stable stand up paddle boards that make learning EASY. We offer basic instruction on how to launch and land safely and some basic tips. Then our guests take the two-minute walk to Kamaole Beach Park I, Maui’s most popular paddle boarding beach. Kamaole Beach I is a gentle white sand beach with very small waves making it an ideal spot to launch and land paddle boards. Kamaole Beach I, II & III have lifeguard stations. The photo shows how close the beach is to the shop. The vibrant colorful reef right across the street from our shop is home to dozens of Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.
- Stand up paddle boarders should be 10 years of age or older to use their own board.
- Guests over 250 pounds and will find the sport more challenging.
- Afternoon trade winds make pm paddle boarding difficult. When making plans arrange to paddle board earlier in the day.
- Must be able to carry 20 lbs or have someone able to carry the board across the street to the beach.
We also rent life jackets, and yellow waist floats. They are only $4.95 per day or $14.95 per week. Floatation is not required but many people love the added feeling of security. They are listed in our rental store.