Premium Dry Snorkel Set with Fins 2 for 1 (50% off) Online Discount!!
Reserve your snorkel gear online for our 2 for 1 (50% off ) savings and then come to the shop to pick up your rentals between 7:30 am – 6:00 pm 7 days a week.
1 day/24 hrs:
Regular $16 only $7.95
2 days/48 hrs:
Regular $32 only $13.95
3 days/72 hrs:
Regular $45 only $19.95
1 wk/7 days:
Regular $59 only $29.00
2 wks/14 days:
Regular $89 only $44.95
- Premium soft fitted silicone snorkel mask that will seal to your face and not leak or fog.
- Self-closing dry mouth snorkel with an active dry valve at the top. When submerged the top valve on the snorkel snaps shut keeping all water out so you never drink the ocean.
- Fitted premium Malaysian soft rubber snorkeling fins. We have fins from itty bitty to NBA sized. Fins make you a much stronger swimmer.
- Mesh carrying bag with a canvas shoulder strap for easy carrying to the beach.
- FREE bottle of Defog solution to ensure no fog on your snorkel mask.
- FREE Reef fish identification card.
- FREE Map of Maui’s best snorkel sites.
This is the best quality snorkel set you can rent on Maui, period. We rent only premium gear we use ourselves. This set has everything you need to be in the water enjoying the turtles, tropical fish and unbelievable reef formations. Snorkel gear technology has come a long way over the years and this is the best gear available. Your snorkel will close off if the top dry valve touches the water and will keep you from drinking or breathing a drop of salt water. Your buttery soft silicone mask will seal to your face perfectly and your soft fitted fins will have your effortlessly gliding with the fishes.
Maui is the perfect snorkel location. Kihei, Wailea, and Makena are the best shoreline snorkeling areas in all of the Hawaiian Islands. There’s no better value or bang-for-your-buck then renting a set of snorkel gear. There are countless beaches and reef locations that are safe and gentle and free as can be. Until you stick your head underwater you are missing the best of what Maui has to offer. A set of snorkeling gear is your ticket to a vast underwater world filled with docile Hawaiian green sea turtles, abundant colorful tropical fish, clear warm water with multi-hued reef formations, octopi, eels, manta rays, eagle rays, and dolphins.
During whale season (Dec 15 – Apr 15) you can hear the humpbacks singing while you are snorkeling.
You can do all of this directly across the street from our shop at the amazing snorkeling site between Kamaole Beach Park I and Kamaole Beach Park II.