Lanai Dolphin Excursion - Pacific Whale Foundation
Schedule: Daily, 8a.m.
Check-in: 45 minutes prior
Trip time: 8am
Duration: 5 hrs approx.
Location: Meet at store. 612 Front St.
GPS Address: 612 Front St. Lahaina, HI 96761
See dolphins in the wild and discover the largely uninhabited coast of Lanaʻi, one of the world’s top 10 snorkel locations. Cruise to the scenic coastline of Lanaʻi island and snorkel a dazzling coral reef, home to abundant sea life. Wild dolphins are found in bays and offshore, including acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose dolphins, and curious spotted dolphins. Sightings of humpback whales are also common from December to April.
Aboard Pacific Whale Foundation vessels you will be able to snorkel, jump on a sundeck trampoline, water slide, enjoy a bar area, sunbath and access freshwater showers.
Included in the trip:
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 6 oz. bottles available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase).
Also Available: Affordable rentals of wet suit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars
There is a free 3-hour parking lot on the corner of Prison and Front Street in Lahaina. This is a good choice for cruises that are 2 hours or less in duration. Do not park in the bus lanes in this lot.
For longer cruises, please park in one of the paid lots that can be found off Dickenson and Front Streets. Handicap accessibility will be available at Slip #1 in Lahaina Harbor across from the Pioneer Inn. A member of your party may check-in at the Pacific Whale Eco Adventures Ocean Store.