Piiholo Ranch Zipline Tickets – 5 Line Zipline Course Reg $190 | Special $159 Kids Go Free*
Get ready to go above and beyond to experience the ultimate zipline course on the island of Maui with Piiholo Ranch Zipline’s 5 Line Course. Piiholo takes pride in the fact that they have some of the longest lines in all of Hawaii. Their unique, sky-high, 48-foot towers offer views of some of the most breathtaking scenery within all of Maui.
These lofty towers are where zipliners initially start to get their adrenaline pumping, as it all begins with the take off. To add to the thrill, each of these towers have different routes of ascending onto the take-off platforms.
Some towers have flights of stairs and some even have some angled suspended bridges (these are sure to appease all adventure enthusiasts)! Our favorite tower, titled the Tango Tower, utilizes both the suspended bridge and a flight of stairs to reach it’s rising top.
All of Piiholo Ranch’s ziplines glide easily and very comfortably, specifically because they operate with exclusive, modified paragliding harnesses.
The minimum age requirement is 8 years old, but one great thing about Piiholo Ranch Zipline’s zipline tours is that kids between the ages of 8 and 12 are FREE!
They don’t believe in hard landings nor do they believe in having to be caught at the end of a line by a staff member. Piiholo Ranch’s technology was designed specifically with comfort in mind. They use heavy duty breaker boxes on each of their runs which gently reduce landing speed once you make contact with it.
The contact with the breaker box triggers it to slide backwards into a sequence of coiled springs that bring you to a calm stop. We take pride in the fact that our landings are so soft and smooth. You’ll definitely FEEL the difference when ending a zipline run with Piiholo’s advanced slow to stop system.
Conveniently located on Piiholo Ranch, they now offer a tour aimed at nature lovers. This eco-friendly adventure zips through tall trees and also takes you on walks along the trails of the ranch to experience the majesty from above and below the tree line.
This adventure is a wonderful choice for those of you who are looking for some fun after a morning exploring Makawao and Upcountry Maui.
There is no better way to end your day than with the wind whipping through your hair during some zip line escapades!
FYI- Advance reservations are required!
- Line 1: 480 ft
- Line 2: 1,060 ft
- Line 3: 720 ft
- Line 4: 1,400 ft
- Line 5: 2,800 ft
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No expecting mothers.
- Weight range (highly enforced!): 50 lbs to 250 lbs (Over or under the weight range is grounds for cancellation and no refunds will be issued).
- Minimum age requirement: 8 years old. Children (ages 8 to 12 years old) are now FREE!-1 per paying adult.
- Lace up shoes required: hiking boots or athletic shoes.
- No surgeries or broken bones within the last year.
*If they have to cancel your reservation due to inclement weather, your reservation is 100% refundable
*1 Free Child (8-12 Years) Per Paying Adult
Tips for a successful zip line adventure:
- Proper footwear: lace up shoes only. Because you really don’t want to lose a shoe (or two), do you?
- Smaller cameras are acceptable. Make sure these cameras have a strap and you are utilizing said strap. Because you really don’t want to lose your camera too.
- Refrain from bringing purses, backpacks, fanny packs, etc. Our harnesses make bag-wearing impossible. You also wouldn’t want to lose your purse along the course.
Piiholo Ranch Zipline serves light refreshments including juice and water, along with dry snacks in the tree house mid-way through your zipline tour. You have a break to relax halfway through your adventure.