Air Maui Helicopters 45 Minute West Maui and Molokai Tour | Reg $269 | Special $139.95!
- Varies daily; usually on the hour from 8AM-4PM.
- Check-in 30 minutes Prior to Departure.
- Approximately 45 minutes
- Special $139.95 plus fuel surcharge of $60: plus tax
- Front Seat Guarantee extra $50 Per Person.
Included in ticket price:
- 45 minutes of airtime featuring pristine West Maui coast and rugged Molokai island.
- Experience the 2nd wettest spot on planet Earth, the West Maui mountains.
- Fly along Molokai’s North Shore and witness the tallest sea cliffs on planet Earth.
- Spacious and comfortable A Star aircraft.
- Visit places and see views only possible from a helicopter.
- No iPads/tablets are allowed on board.
- No selfie sticks.
- No bags are allowed on board.
- Children under 2 free on lap, all other children must have a ticket.
- Vendor discretion for weather cancelations; full refund.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy.
- All Bookings Inside 72 hours Are Subject to Approval From Vendor.
- No Scuba 24 hours prior to flight.
- FAA requires all passengers to be weighed.
- 240 lb max weight per individual passenger or 420 max weight per couple. Extra comfort seat required if weights exceed the maximum. Call for assistance before booking as sometimes we can avoid extra seat charges.
- For best photos wear black colored clothing to prevent reflection on the glass.
Check in at Kahului heliport Air Maui Helicopter Tours.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 380, Turn right and drive 6 miles to Hwy. 36 (Kmart intersection).
Turn right and drive 2 miles to Hwy 37. Turn left and drive straight into Heliport.
Air Maui is the last hangar.
“We book all of the available helicopter flights on Maui but we believe this is the best flight for the best value. The West Maui/Molokai flight is absolutely spectacular! Our personal fav!” ~Mark
Air Maui is our preferred helicopter tour operator. Their prices are the best, their pilots are the most knowledgeable and friendliest and their staff are some of the coolest people we know in the industry. Oh, and they also have a flawless safety record, which we appreciate as well!
This flight lifts off over a beautiful rugged coastline near the north shore of Maui and takes you into the majestic West Maui mountains, the second wettest spot on Earth. With just the right blend of steep cliffs and rain, it is there you will find many magical waterfalls as you journey through the interior beauty of Maui. Puu Kukui is the highest peak (5,788 feet) of an 18-mile stretch of mountains in the Honolua volcanic series that dominates the western peninsula of Maui. Puu Kukui was formed by an ancient volcano whose caldera has eroded into the scenic I’ao Valley.
From the West Maui mountains, you will cross the Pailolo Channel to the fifth largest island in the Hawaiian chain, the friendly isle of Molokai”i. Prepare to be amazed as you explore the magnificent sea cliffs and abundant waterfalls that reign over the island of Molokai. As you approach the south shore of Molokaʻi you will fly over what boasts to be the longest fringing reef in the U.S. If that doesn’t amaze you then wait!
Molokai’s rugged north coast is a fracture zone created by two ancient shield volcano’s and boasts the tallest sea cliffs on Earth with towering waterfalls cascading thousands of feet onto rugged black sand beaches. #Epic!
Next fly to the isolated Kalaupapa peninsula on the northern side of Molokaʻi, to view the site of Saint Damien’s leper colony that operated from 1866 to 1969.
Then fly back across the Pailolo Channel and fly south along the West Maui coast and get great views and pictures of top beaches like Ka’anapali beach then head back through the interior of West Maui mountains and back to the Heliport.
“It truly is impossible to overstate the glory of these flights. There simply is no other way to see the magic that is Maui and Molokai. If you look at maps will see that roads and trails simply don’t intersect the islands interiors. It is amazing these 45 minutes will be some of the most visually intense you’ve ever experienced there is no way to overstate the natural wonder that is the West Maui and Molokai.” ~Mark
Take a look at some of our other favorite exciting Maui activities and tours: