Jungle Zipline Maui - Twin Falls Jungle Zipline Tour
This is the adventure you are looking for! Jungle Ziplines is set on a 15 acre lush jungle parcel a couple of miles into “America’s most scenic drive”, the Road to Hana, in Maui’s Haiku area (about 45 min from Kihei). Take it all in and enjoy Maui’s lush tropical north shore landscape as you zip above the ancient lands of Waipio. Here you will zip through a lush tropical canopy as you soar across deep jungle gulches.
Your tour includes 7 individual zips or lines and you will traverse two swinging bridges as you walk from platform to platform. The setting is Jurassic park like. This is what most people have in their minds eye when they think of Zip lining in the jungles of Maui.
Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Jungle Zipline Maui is located about 25 min. drive east from the airport.
GPS: 50 East Waipio Rd, Haiku, Hi 96708
- Adults 17 Years and older: $95
- Kids 6 years to 16 years: $59
Included in ticket price:
- 7 Ziplines
- 2 Swinging Bridges
- 3 tree platforms
- Light snack and refreshments
- After the tour you can explore the tropical park!
- Small groups of 8 or less
- Two professional guides/instructors
What to wear/bring:
- Closed toed shoes
- Pants or longer style shorts recommended for sitting comfortably in the harness
- Athletic or hiking shoes are required. NO Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Skeletoes or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.This policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED, for your own safety. Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zipline runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.
If you are interested in their other Ziplines please contact us.
- 1 hour
Our shortest zipline tour, but you still get a great experience flying through the Maui jungle! Great for families, or for those looking for a shorter experience.
- 1.5 hours
A great tour for families who want a taste of our ziplines!