Jungle Zipline Maui-HI - 7 Line Canopy Zipline Tour
Zipline Through Maui’s Haiku Jungle
Keiki 16 and under ride for 50% off on 7 line Tree Canopy Tour!
- On your hike to each zip line, you will see banana plants and other tropical Maui flora and fauna and the guides are happy to share their local knowledge
- Park in the Jungle Zip Parking Lot
- No long van rides to spots
- 7 Days Per Week
- 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
- Approximately 2.5 Hours
Location GPS address:
- 2065 Kauhikoa Road Haiku Hi
Included in Ticket Price:
- 7 different ziplines
- overlooking Maui’s verdant North Shore
- heights of 70′
- speeds to 40 mph
- ziplines up to 900′ long
- Zipline tour featuring 7 ziplines, multiple aerial platforms, giant towers, and tree-to-tree swinging suspension bridges
- Spectacular ocean, tree-top, and upcountry views throughout the tour
- New “Leap of Faith” attraction – Walk the plank and jump off a 40″ tower!
- Padded three point harnesses allow for full range of motion while zipping
- Family friendly – Kids ages 5 years/40 lbs and up are welcome!
- ACCT Trained Guides
- A MUST SEE ADVENTURE!
- Chicken Out Policy: Full Refund if you get there and are too nervous to Zip.
This is one of our favorite zipline tours on Maui. It is a TOP VALUE. On this Maui zipline tour, you will soar high through the canopy of giant eucalyptus trees on 7 different ziplines, while overlooking Maui’s scenic lush green North Shore and ocean views. You will reach heights of 70′ and speeds to 40 mph, with ziplines up to 900′ long! Fast, fun, and exhilarating, the NorthShore Zipline Co’s “Camp Maui zipline Tour” was designed to thrill first time zippers, as well as the most experienced zipline enthusiasts.
Only 25 minutes from the Kahului airport in beautiful Haiku, Maui, you’ll find a Costa Rican style eco-adventure the whole family can enjoy. Children age 5 and up are welcome to participate when accompanied by an adult and they offer Maui’s only money back guarantee for a Maui zipline adventure.
- Maximum weight for participation is 270 lbs.
- Children must be at least 5 years old and weigh a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Closed toed shoes are required. Loose scarves are not advised.
- 48 Hours Notice Cancellation Policy