Calypso - Molokini and Turtle Town A.M. Snorkel Trip 30% Online Discount
Check-In for Calypso Molokini Turtle Town Trip:
- 6:45 AM
- 7:15 AM – 12:45 PM
Pricing: Adults Reg $129.95 Child 7-12 yrs Reg $99.95
- Adults: $109.95 plus tax (call for special too low to advertise price)
- Children: $79.95 (7 yrs – 12 yrs) plus tax
- Young Children: $0 (0 yrs – 6 yrs) 1 per paying adult
We will email you an E-Ticket and receipt after you complete your order. Easy Refunds. No Cancel Fees. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
- 5.5 Hours
- Maalaea Harbor, end of the main jetty, Slip 82
- 101 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793
Included in the Trip:
- Molokini Crater Snorkeling – over one hour of water time
- Turtle Town Snorkeling- over one hour of water time
- Snorkeling Instruction for newbies or those needing a refresher
- WHALE WATCHING FROM DECEMBER 15 through MARCH 15.
- Deluxe Breakfast cooked on board breakfast with eggs, ham, cinnamon rolls, donuts, coffee, juice, and fresh fruit.
- Barbecue Lunch including vegetarian options
- Deluxe snorkel gear and floatation (noodles and boogie boards)
- Snorkeling instructors and 2 lifeguards in the water at both snorkeling sites
- Soft drinks and water (mai tais and beer and wine for only $2)
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Mai Tais, beer and wine only $2
- Snuba Diving (optional pay on board $10)
- Wet Suits
- Digital Underwater Cameras
- No smoking on board vessel
- 48 hours cancellation policy
If you are looking for the NEWEST, HITECH, DELUXE, most comfortable ride, with the best amenities and the most water time for the best price you have found it!!! The Calypso is a triple-decker, glass-bottom catamaran. The Calypso is 55 feet of pure awesomeness featuring:
- A glass bottom reef viewing area
- Freshwater showers
- Two water slides
- A jump off platform with over a ten-foot drop into the ocean
- Three full-size comfortable restrooms
- Maui’s only triple-decker catamaran
- Abundant shade and room to spread out to get comfortable
The back of the boat consists of multiple flights of stairs descending into the water, ten in all. This is such a huge improvement over their competitors. Most boats only have two points of entry which can cause a bottleneck. No more waiting for the fun. The wide stairs and railings descend beneath the surface making it a breeze to get in and out. There are two jump off platforms if you are in a big hurry.
The Calypso crew lays out an incredible breakfast spread for the boat ride from Maalaea Harbor out to Molokini. Most boats have pastries only. The Calypso does it right with a hearty breakfast with eggs, ham, cinnamon rolls, donuts, coffee, juice, and fresh fruit.
From mid-November to mid-April you can watch Humpback Whales.
On the way to Molokini Crater, the crew will come around with top quality snorkel gear and fins for everyone. They also offer snorkel instruction to new snorkelers and those wanting a bit of a refresher.
You will be stunned by the crystal clear blue water as you pull into Molokini Crater for over an hour of snorkeling. Molokini Crater is by far the best snorkel site in all of the Hawaiian Islands and has been a marine preserve conservation zone since the 1970’s. The water clarity is consistently a mind-boggling 150 feet.
At both snorkel sites, two crew members acting as lifeguards enter the water on kayaks to oversee the group and offer assistance. You will have over an hour to explore one of the top snorkel sites on earth in a safe and welcoming environment.
Your second snorkeling sight of the day is Turtle Town. Turtle Town is a stunning snorkeling site with vibrant coral reefs and abundant fish but the star of the show here is the huge friendly Hawaiian green sea turtles. These gentle giants have swum with thousands of visitors and are used to being treated like celebrities. They know they’re not on the menu and that you’re not allowed to harass them so as long as you don’t splash around like a chicken you will get to enjoy close encounters with lots of these amazing ancient creatures.
While at Turtle Town the crew serves you a mouth-watering BBQ lunch with vegetarian options included in your ticket price. Soft drinks and water are available for free throughout the day. Mai tais, rum and cokes, and beer and wine are available for purchase aboard the boat. The mai tais go down very nice after a few hours of snorkeling.
On the way back in the captain takes you by LaPerouse Bay to check for spinner dolphins. You will get to encounter a remote and baron part of Maui formed by our most recent lava flow some 200 years ago. The crew serves Chocolate Chip Cookies and adult beverages on the ride back in.
All snorkel spots are visited weather permitting.
I’ve been booking Maui activities since 2001 and I hear the same thing time and time again, “Our family will remember this trip for the rest of our lives. It was the absolute highlight of our Maui vacation”. -Mark Noble – Owner of Auntie Snorkel